Individual property services

Individual property services

Individual property services

We offer professional advice and service to our clients throughout the entire purchase or sale of a property in Spain. In addition, we also guide you through the following administrative procedures here on the Costa Blanca:

  • Registration with the Spanish Land Registry (Nota simple registral)
  • Building permits and planning permissions for property extensions
  • Registration for local Council Tax (Cadastre, Suma or I.B.I)
  • Habitation certificate (Cedula de Habitabilidad - Licencia de ocupación) in Orihuela Costa or Torrevieja
  • Mortgage loan applications with banks and financial institutions
  • Personal town hall registration (Padron, or Empadronamiento)
  • Allocation of N.I.E. numbers (Numero de Identificación de Extranjeros)
  • Applying for certificate of Spanish residence (Residencia)
  • Council Tax changes or complications with Council Taxes
  • Spanish tax declarations and payment
  • A comprehensive conveyancing service
  • Spanish wills and inheritance planning
  • Creation and administration of Lasting Power of attorney
  • Issue of title deeds and sales completion at notary (Escritura ante Notario)
  • Water, electricity, community, and other utility contract changes

Please note: Inmo Investments is a registered Real Estate agency. As a company, we work in partnership with leading solicitors and local legal advisors here in Spain to provide our clients with the legal services that they require. We are not legally qualified solicitors, nor are we registered specialists in any area of law.

© Copyright Inmo Investments 2003 - 2021 || InmoInvestments ® is a registered Trademark
Inmo Investments Real Estate S.L. • Registro Mercantil de Alicante Hoja A-138761, Tomo 3755, Folio 1 • NIF B54767546
LegalPrivacyCookiesWeb mapSold properties