Services for homeowners on the Costa Blanca
We offer professional advice and service to our clients throughout the entire purchase or sale of a property in Spain. In addition, we also guide you through the following administrative procedures here on the Costa Blanca:
- Registration with the Spanish Land Registry (Nota simple registral)
- Building permits and planning permissions for property extensions
- Registration for local Council Tax (Cadastre, Suma or I.B.I)
- Habitation certificate (Cedula de Habitabilidad - Licencia de ocupación) in Orihuela Costa or Torrevieja
- Mortgage loan applications with banks and financial institutions
- Personal town hall registration (Padron, or Empadronamiento)
- Allocation of N.I.E. numbers (Numero de Identificación de Extranjeros)
- Applying for certificate of Spanish residence (Residencia)
- Council Tax changes or complications with Council Taxes
- Spanish tax declarations and payment
- A comprehensive conveyancing service
- Spanish wills and inheritance planning
- Creation and administration of Lasting Power of attorney
- Issue of title deeds and sales completion at the notary (Escritura ante Notario)
- Water, electricity, community, and other utility contract changes
Non-resident tax declarations
Even if you own property in another country, or spend a significant amount of time outside of Spain, you could still be liable to submit a tax declaration to the Spanish authorities. If you stay in Spain to live or work for more than 183 days in a calendar year, or your core economic interests lie within the country, we recommend that you make an annual non-resident tax declaration in Spain. Click here to find out more about non-resident tax declarations in Spain.
Renovation and building works
We offer a comprehensive and fully managed service for building works, whether you need simple redecoration, or a complete renovation of your existing property, at exceptionally competitive prices. All works comply with current Spanish and European legislation, and our administration team will ensure that architects plans, building licences, and all necessary documentation is in place to ensure you avoid potentially costly pitfalls in the future.
Please note: Inmo Investments is a registered Real Estate agency. As a company, we work in partnership with leading solicitors and local legal advisors here in Spain to provide our clients with the legal services that they require. We are not legally qualified solicitors, nor are we registered specialists in any area of law.