Costa Blanca golf, golf courses in Spain
Do the math, and it's easy to figure out just why so many people choose Spain as a holiday and golfing destination. Countless miles of sandy Blue Flag beaches lapped by crystal clear Mediterranean waters. The boardwalk at La Mata, the splendid harbour in Torrevieja with its' numerous bars, cafes, and uptempo restaurants. And for the golfing enthusiast: numerous award winning Championship 18-hole golf courses in Spain. The beautiful Spanish weather, and long dry summers, provide the ideal environment for golf in Spain: quite unlike anywhere else.
The Costa Blanca is home to no less than eight 18-hole Championship golf courses.
The south Costa Blanca in particular boasts no less than eight exquisitely designed Spanish golf courses, all suited to players of any golf handicap.
- Las Colinas Golf and Country Club, San Miguel de Salinas, Spain
- Las Ramblas Golf and Social Club, Campoamor, Spain
- Real Club de Golf Campoamor Resort, Villacosta, Spain
- Lo Romero Golf and Country Club, Pilar de La Horadada, Spain
- La Marquesa Golf and Country Club, Ciudad Quesada, Spain
- Campo de Golf Villamartin, Villamartin, Spain
- Vistabella Golf, Entre Naranjos, Spain
- Golf La Finca, Algorfa, Spain
Would you like more information on Spanish golf courses? Just click here to learn more about Costa Blanca golf courses.