Buying in Spain
The Costa Blanca Property Guide
It might seem too complex or worrying to consider moving abroad or buying a property in Spain, but it need not be.
The truth is that emigrating to Spain, living, or working in Spain, and owning a property or holiday home in Spain is possible for almost anyone. And the team at Inmo Investments is here to help you every step of your journey to your dream home.
Just like any big idea, buying a home in Spain requires a little forethought and planning but it's easy to do, just so long as you do your homework.
Whether you are looking for a retirement property, an investment property, or a holiday home you can enjoy for many years to come, Costa Blanca property offers something for everyone and we have properties to suit every budget.
That's why we have produced the Costa Blanca Property Guide. It is the most comprehensive Spanish property guide available today, authored by people who have already made the move. The extensive 28-page book covers ...
- Choosing a property, location and types
- Research, how to find the information
- Money, working out what you can afford
- Financial considerations, insurance and exchange rates
- Creating a brief for solicitors and estate agents
- Visiting Spain, arranging a viewing trip
- Travelling to Spain, options for getting here
- Before you move, pensions, benefits, and post
- Moving to Spain, how to get your possessions to Spain
- Shopping, where to find daily essential items
Step by step, our guide leads you through the planning and buying process in Spain so that you are best prepared to purchase your new home on the Costa Blanca.
If you need more information about buying property in Spain please contact us and our friendly team will be happy to answer all your questions.
What are you waiting for? Read the Costa Blanca Property Guide for free on your laptop, tablet or smartphone, and start your journey to a new life in Spain now.