Property Management Service
Local property management service, everyday care of your home in Spain
BUYING YOUR DREAM home in Spain requires a significant investment of personal finance, time, and effort, so it´s important that once you´ve secured your place in the sun, you take prudent steps to protect your new purchase.
Our property management service is part of our suite of services for local homeowners on the Orihuela Costa and provides regularly scheduled visits to your home whilst you´re not here.
During these visits, one of our trusted Property Advisors will perform an inspection of your home to ensure your property is secure, and to check for water ingress, damage caused by weather or environmental conditions, or any other early warning signs of future problems.
Empty properties require regular ventilation to avoid the build-up of damp, mildew, and mould, and homes that are left unoccupied for considerable periods tend to develop unpleasant odours that are less than welcoming. These unwanted household microbes can cause damage to your interior decor and furnishings, and lead to allergic reactions and chronic health problems for residents.
That´s why simply opening doors and windows regularly to allow fresh air into your home can make such a difference to the welcome you receive when you arrive in Spain.
Peace-of-mind for homeowners on the Orihuela Costa
Our team can ensure that utility services are turned off when you leave your home, and your lights, hot water, and essential creature-comforts are turned on again shortly before you´re due to arrive in Spain.
Arriving on days when the shops are closed or late in an evening can be problematic for some homeowners, but we can arrange your shopping for you (just in case your flight times are less than ideal) so that you don´t go without fresh essentials such as milk or butter.
And our comprehensive management service means you won´t miss important posted items either, as we´ll collect your post and forward it to you digitally at your request.
- Detailed walk-through inspection with monthly email report
- Open windows and fully ventilate the property with fresh air
- Key-holding service and assuring that the property is left locked and secure
- Helping to ensure your property remains unoccupied by illegal tenants
- Photo documentation (or live video conference) illustrating the current state
- Collecting all post and forwarding to property owners digitally or physically
- House-warming service to ensure water and electricity are turned on before arrival
- Shopping service to ensure fresh food and beverage items are available on arrival
- Arranging for essential repairs to be carried out by qualified tradespeople
- Digital sign-up, and payments accepted by all major credit and debit cards
Our property management service starts from 350,00 € per year plus IVA (423,50 € inclusive) and provides comprehensive peace-of-mind for your home in Spain. We can also provide a tailored home cleaning service on request (charged separately), to ensure your home is in perfect condition prior to your arrival. The cost depends upon the size of your home.
Additionally, our arranged pool maintenance service keeps your private swimming pool clean, clear, and healthy, and our gardening service maintains your outside areas while you are away. Simply provide us with details of your home and we´ll be delighted to provide more information and a personalised quotation for you and your property.
For more information, contact us today by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +34 966 919 917, or get in touch with us via our social media channels.